WASHINGTON (WUSA) - Bonappetit.com recently named local Thai restaurant, Little Serow, to their "Best New Restaurants" list.
Bon Appétit Restaurant critic, Andrew Knowlton, traveled around the U.S. in a 12-month span, to search for the ten "Best New Restaurants."
Knowlton dined out more than 200 nights and found 50 nominees throughout the country that were driven by "passion rather than profit," said Knowlton. From the 50 restaurants nominated, Knowlton finalized the list, which will be featured in Bon Appétit's September issue.
See PHOTOS of the top ten "Best New Restaurants" above.
The Hot 10 list:
1. State Bird Provisions, San Francisco, CA
2. Blanca, Brooklyn, NY
3. Battersby, Brooklyn, NY
4. Luce Portland, OR
5. The Catbird Seat, Nashville, TN
6. The Bachelor Farmer & Marvel Bar, Minneapolis, MN
7. Little Serow, Washington, D.C.
8. Oxheart, Houston, TX
9. Bäco Mercat, Los Angeles, CA
10. Cakes & Ale, Decatur, GA